Amanda Jones Presents:
STUNNING CONTEMPORARY HOME IN BERNAL HEIGHTS - $1,149,900
Live in luxury and comfort in this recently remodeled three bedroom two-and-a-half bath home in highly sought after Bernal Heights. All the bedrooms are on one level with an inviting family/media room. The modern finishes are functional and blend with a casual lifestyle of a home that integrates indoor and outdoor living.
- Three bedrooms and two baths on the same level
- Designer kitchen has premium appliances from Bertazzoni and Bosch. High end finishes include Quartz counters, custom European cabinetry, and designer tile backsplash.
- Generous master suite with en-suite designer spa bathroom with heated floors, dual vanity, large jetted tub & over size walk in shower
- A complete renovation with all new systems – Roof, plumbing, heating, electrical, double pane windows, new dry wall, skylights and framing throughout most of the property.
- Upgraded finishes throughout with designer tile, Bruce hardwood floors, Hans Grohe fixtures & European style bathroom vanities.
- Technology enhancements with CAT5 wiring Ethernet ports & placement for high definition TV/Audio
- Private rear yard has a secure fence, landscaping, gas hook up and a great area for grilling & entertaining
- One car garage with interior access has storage and dual wash/dryer hook ups
- Convenient to Cortland Street shopping, restaurants, Alemany farmer’s market, tech shuttles and major freeways.
Wednesday July 24: 6:00-7:00 PM
Thursday July 25: 6:00-7:00 PM
Sunday July 28: 2:30-4:30 PM
Tuesday July 30: 2:30-4:00 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Amanda Jones - 415.218.2179 - email@example.com
On the site of a former cow pasture and dairy sits Bernal Heights, one of the last neighborhoods to be "discovered" in San Francisco. Bernal and its stock of smaller Victorians offers great views of the city looking north, sunny weather, and a family and pet friendly neighborhood that has slowly transformed from its blue-collar roots to a neighborhood congenial to artists, political progressives and professionals who enjoy being part of the "Village like" community in Bernal Heights.
Bernal is bounded by two parks. The largest is the undeveloped open space Bernal Hill, beloved of dog walkers and makeshift soap box derby racers who host an underground race down the curving closed roads. At the foot of Bernal, Precita Park offers families with young children a playground and dog owners and neighbors a large expanse of mown grass to romp around in. You'll also find one of our favorite places to eat or grab coffee, Precita Park Cafe. There is also Holly Park which is anothe large park with a playground for children and the little known Bernal Heights Slide.
The retail center of Bernal Heights can be found along Cortland Street. Small, funky one-of-a-kind boutiques, bookstores, and gift shops are interspersed with ethnic restaurants that on a single block can range from French to Nepali to Salvadoran cuisine. A few of our favorite business include Liberty Hill Cafe The Hillside Super Club, Precita Park Cafe, Charlies and Fit Bernal Fit.
Local bars include neighborhood favorite, El Rio, and its lineup of neo-country bands, Wild Side West and its fireplace, and the down home Skip's Tavern. Bernal Heights is bounded by Mission Street along its Western edge, which provides MUNI bus service, and within walking distance, a BART station at 24th and Mission.